New Store Coming Soon!
In July, our girls spent hours and hours learning how to turn recycled items like magazines and newspapers into jewelry, art and home decor. They are avid learners and very hard workers, producing some beautiful products!
We are hoping to not only offer the products here on the site, but also in local coffee shops, boutiques and fair trade market places all over the U.S. Once we have a steady flow of products, we plan on asking YOU to host home parties to help us sell the lovely items locally and spread the word about Mercy House!
Mercy House will buy each item from Rehema House at retail price (since we are a not-for-profit organization). 25% of every item sold will go into an account for the girl's future (to start their own business, attend college, etc) and the remaining 75% will be used for monthly expenses as a part of developing the home's sustainability. We are hoping the continued monthly giving from generous donors will offset the deficit of expenses as well as help buy land and eventually build a permanent home in the years to come.
So, get ready: The store will open soon!