Our Battle Isn't Against Flesh and Blood
We are asking for you to join us in fasting and prayer for our girls at Mercy (Rehema) House. There has been a lot of spiritual warfare lately and they need us to stand in the gap. Please consider joining us and praying that God would protect our girls, our unborn and newborn, as well as our staff.
Many of the girls come from very challenging backgrounds and their mind is a battlefield. They have been used and abused by the world in unimaginable ways. But we know this battle isn't against flesh and blood.
Pray specifically for:
- Physical Healing-Maureen, Exec. Dir, has been ill, but is doing a lot better. She has been fighting infection in her body and Sarah, our newest girl is still hospitalized for private reasons.
- Emotional healing from abuse
- Fear-some of our girls are having bad dreams
- Oppression to be removed
- Releasing their burdens to Christ and growing in a relationship with Him
- Financial-God has continued to meet every need. Please pray that He will continue to provide, so we can help more girls
- Encouragement for our staff